Coordinator: Kizito Ayasinti
The Lagos School is a product of the bilateral agreement. Hence, established in 1963 as a pioneer institution.
27 Agege Motor Road, Moshalashi, Lagos.
Initial courses run then included;
- Cookery Operation (for housewives who needed to refresh their cuisine) – 6 months duration;
- City & Guilds of London 706/1 Certificate in Kitchen and Cookery Operations – 1 year duration (Trade Certificate).
- City & Guilds of London 708/1 in House Keeping Operations – 1 year duration (Trade Certificate)
- WAEC Course 894 Certificate in Basic Catering and Restaurant Operations – 2 years duration with Industrial Training (IT)
- WAEC Course 895 Diploma in Advance Catering Operations.
Programmes presently run include the following:
- National Technical Catering in Craft Practice (NABTEB NTC 340);
- Singular Hotel and Catering Craft Practice;
- Certificate in Cookery & Pastry Practice;
- Certificate in Food Hygiene (WAHEB);
- Diploma in Food Hygiene (WAHEB);
Contact: [email protected] (+234- 802-351-9016)